Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. As the year continues to fly by, and I reflect on my mindfulness and gratitude, I have a lot for which to be thankful.
- My family, many of whom now live closer to me than ever before!
- My friends, near and far, who make me laugh and keep me sane!
- My nephews (via friendship) whose FaceTime calls and visits bring me so much joy!
- My health, which is better than it was six months ago!
- My new job, which is an exciting adventure for me!
- My former colleagues from many previous jobs who have become friends. I look forward to brunches and happy hours with many of them (some reading here!) soon!
- My PLN, especially on Twitter, where I am inspired and challenged and encouraged that together we can make a difference in the lives of students all over the world!
- The ability to buy and read an unlimited supply of books for personal enjoyment and professional advancement!
- The time to write for my own reflection and amusement!
The freedom to be who I want to be, in a profession I love, surrounded by friends and family who support me, gives me a lot to be thankful for today and always.