Rejuvenate is my focus word for 2016. I try to spend time weekly building or maintaing a habit around my word and then reflecting on my progress. Since my update in February, I created my beautiful question to go along with my word of the year: What opportunities am I creating for rejuvenation? Then I had the best opportunity for rejuvenation possible – an 8 day vacation in Hawaii!
Other opportunities I created to help rejuvenate over the last two months include:
- Restorative yoga & breathing exercises
- Essential oils used daily at home and in my office
- Instagram- I choose to fill my feed with happy pictures that keep me smiling!
- New coloring books for continued mindfulness
- Learning about Auyredic properties and how to continue to use food and lifestyle to rejuvenate
- Enjoying every sunset possible
Yoga on the beach in Hawaii
What is your word of 2016? How is it helping you?