This is my leadership and learning spin on a popular post (here and here). Volume One can be found here with Volume two nearby.
Things I’m Loving Right Now:
- Math Work: I never thought I would ever type those words on a happy list, but here I am! After four days of intensive work around our planned implementation of the Math Common Core State Standards, I am loving math! Actually, I am loving all of my hard-working colleagues who spend time over their Spring Break to craft Math Units of Study for next year for our entire district. There was amazing learning and collaboration going on and it will continue this spring as units are finalized and prepared for publication.
- ASCD14 Reflections: After attending the ASCD annual conference this year, I find it fascinating to read the reflections written by other participants. I wrote my own reflection by capturing some key tweets from the weekend here. It is great to read about the conference from other people’s perspectives.
- Anticipation: Right now, I am on the verge of a week off. I am anticipating a little bit of relaxing and a LOT of work on my dissertation. I am also anticipating my future participation in a new book club facilitated by one of my colleagues. In order to ensure we all read and make time to discuss a new professional book, we have committed to a book club and I am looking forward to our discussions.
- bai5 Antioxidant Infusions Molokai Coconut water: This is NOTHING to do with leading or learning, but I thought I would share it for fun! Thanks to my friend Sheila, I am LOVING this coconut flavored water and I rejoice every time one of us finds it in a store.
- What are you loving right now?
- Have you tried any great coconut flavored water?
Pingback: Things I’m Loving Friday, Volume 5 | Reflections on Leadership and Learning
Pingback: Things I’m Loving Friday, Volume 6 | Reflections on Leadership and Learning
Pingback: Things I’m Loving Friday, Volume 7 | Reflections on Leadership and Learning
Pingback: Things I’m Loving, Volume 8 | Reflections on Leadership and Learning
Pingback: Things I’m Loving Friday, Volume 9 | Reflections on Leadership and Learning